Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Year of Memories!

Jan. 1 - What was your day and date of birth?
I was born on November 11, 1965.

Jan. 2 - Where were you born?
I was born at Holy Cross Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan. 3 - Do you know any other circumstances of your birth? (who was present, who delivered, etc.?)
I don't know too much or who delivered me. I do know that at that time they didn't let the fathers into the delivery room while a baby was being delivered. So I am guessing that it was my mom and the doctor and nurses in the room.

Jan. 4 - If you have a childhood picture of yourself, place it here. Then tell why you picked that picture.

Jan. 5 - Name your brothers and sisters and their years of birth.
Joel Lee Johnson - July 4, 1963
Jeffery Lane Johnson - August 7, 1967
Jaron Leslie Johnson - September 23, 1972
I don't have any sisters.

Jan. 6 - What was your mother's full name?
Launie Rae Pettit Johnson

Jan. 7 - What was your father's full name?
Lee Holdren Johnson

Jan. 8 - What was your mother's date and place of birth?
December 17, 1942 - Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan. 9 - What was your father's date and place of birth?
July 30, 1943 - Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan. 10 - Tell a family nickname that you had.
Jilly, Halfpint, and J.J. wanna be!

No comments:

Post a Comment