Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 19 - Tell about a favorite uncle

It is hard to pick a favorite uncle, but it would probably be uncle Joel. He is married to Aunt Joan. His name is Joel Martinez and he is Hispanic. I think that his family is from Mexico. He loved to tease me and I loved it when he teased me. He coached little league football and had me be a cheerleader for his team. I can't say that I loved doing that, but the fact that he got me on the squad was enough for me. I loved to just hang out with him and my cousins. He was funny and light hearted. I remeber one time that he came over to our house for something and when he was going home I went with him without telling my parents. Boy, did I get into trouble for not telling them where I was going! He was a witness for me at my wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. I love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment