Sunday, March 21, 2010

February 12 - Tell about the Valentine's Day festivities at your school.

In elementary school, the big this was making valentine's boxes and hoping that special someone would give you a special valentine. I remember it being so exciting to read the valentine's and getting the candy and seeing who gave you what. At that age, we also would take valentine cards around to our friends in the neighborhood, drop it on the porch, ring the doorbell, and run. I loved the surprise of a valentine waiting for me on the porch and whom may have given it to me.
Once I got to jr. high and high school, it was always dances. I didn't like the stomps at the jr. high and the one at the high school was always a girls choice dance. Of course, I always asked the guy that I really liked....if he didn't have a girlfriend or hadn't been asked already!

No comments:

Post a Comment