Sunday, March 21, 2010

February 11 - Who was your first boyfriend?

My first boyfriend was Kris Hunter. I started dating him when I was 16 and he was 18. I think I was a junior in high school though, so I turned 17 shortly after. He was in my ward and the Bishop's son. We had a lot of fun together.....we went to a lot of musicals - mostly church musicals; the rodeo; out to ice cream; and lots of other stuff. He got his mission call and I told him that I wouldn't wait for him and we would have to see what happened when he got home. I didn't think it was fair to either of us to say I would wait. Everyone in my ward thought that we would get married when he got home, but I didn't want to because I was only 19 and not ready for that commitment. I also did the unpardonable......I dated his older brother while he was gone on his mission and I was in college. I didn't date him very much, but I sure liked him and he became one of my best friends. His brother's name was Kyle. The sad thing about that was that he was in a plane crash and died when I was 19. They were both great guys and came from a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment