Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 3 - Do you remember the first movie you ever saw and who starred in it?

I don't remeber the first movie I ever saw, but I loved a lot of the Disney movies. Some of my favorites are: (not all of them are Disney)
Herbie the Love Bug
The Million Dollar Duck
Flubber (old version)
The Parent Trap (old version)
Where the Red Fern Grows
Bambi (Thumper was my favorite character)
The Shaggy D.A. (old version)

These are just a few that I can remeber. We went to the drive-in theater a lot. When I was in Elementary school they had a program where you could buy a package of tickets and go see a movie every Saturday at the theater next to Cottonwood Mall. That was a lot of fun. A lot of kids did it and so it was fun to have your friends there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment